Aloe Moisture Surge
Aloe vera may look like a humble houseplant, but it's benefits are immense. It is probably one of the most widely used remedies for topical application on the skin.
This product aims to harness the healing properties of aloe vera and combine it with the hydration offered by hyaluronic acid. It aims at delivering intense hydration to your skin, enhancing it's natural dewiness and bestowing a calming effect.
We've also enriched it with Vitamin E (a powerful antioxidant that fights signs of ageing, reduces inflammation, dryness, itchiness & flaking); Panthenol (has moisturizing, soothing & healing properties) and Poly-Glutamic Acid (a powerful humectant that minimises the loss of moisture) amongst a host of other beneficial ingredients.
This one's a true multitasker - use it as a toner, serum or moisturizer and mix it to your face masks to enhance their efficacy.
- Helps strengthen & repair your skin barrier
- Reduces dry, itchy & flaky skin
- Calms & soothes your skin
- Helps prevent moisture loss
- Plumps your skin and helps enhance the natural dewiness
Direction to Use
A multipurpose product, the Aloe Moisture Surge can be used as:
- Serum: Take around 2 pumps on your palms and gently apply all over your face & neck.
- Moisturizer (recommended for people with oily skin): Take 3-4 pumps on your palms and apply on your face & neck. Wait for around 10-15 minutes for the product to be absorbed fully. Follow up with sunscreen during the daytime.
- Activate Face Masks: Mix the required quantity in your powdered face masks to enhance their effectiveness even more.
- For efficacy of this product please make a habit of keeping this product in refrigerator when not in use .
Who is it for
All skin types
Alo Vera Water (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice), Aloe Vera Pulp (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice), Hyaluronic Acid 1.85% (Sodium Hyaluronate), De Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5), Poly Glutamic Acid (Sodium Polyglutamate), Vitamin E, Sodium Lactate, Amino Acids (Soy Amino Acids), Citric Acid (Acidum Citricum), Sodium Benjovate, Potassium Sorbate (Kalii Sorbas), Citric Acid (Acidum Citricum)