Amethyst Gua Sha
Amethyst is a good all-round-stone, but its greatest ability is to bring clarity to a clouded vision and relieve stress. Spiritual enthusiasts also add that it can help strengthen our intuition or "gut feeling."
The Amethyst Gua Sha works to increase circulation and pacify inflammation. This makes it ideal for those with oily or acne-prone complexions.
- Improves blood circulation that helps eliminate toxins
- Reduces acne and other skin conditions caused due to clogged pores and congestion
- Fastens the healing process of acne
- Boosts the production of collagen
- Helps reduce puffiness and inflammation
Direction to Use
Hold the Gua Sha to your face and gently glide it up and down, beginning with your neck, jawline, chin and the area around the mouth. The, gently under your eyes, across your eyebrows and from your forehead to your hairline.
Always use it with a facial oil to ensure that it glides smoothly across your skin.
Who is it for
All skin types, especially oily and acne-prone skin